Sunday 5 February 2012

Days 3,4 & 5 - Feb Photo a day

Ok, So I've learnt that I can't upload photos to my blog from home, so I have to sneak the updates in at work. All part of trying to look busy!!

So Day 3 was hands. These are my 11 year old daughters hands.....
Day 4 was a stranger. So in order to get a sneak shot in, I took a photo of this woman and son at the playground....

And yesterday was day 5 - 10am. Now to be fair, at 10am I was in the shower, which posed 2 quandries - 1) I was naked and 2) camera isn't waterproof. So in the interests in retaining my dignity and not ruining my camera, I took a snap shot as near after 10am as I could. Picture shows my view whilst sitting outside rugged up in my dressing gown.......
Todays is dinner, so it'll be uploaded tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment