Wednesday 4 January 2012

A word on clothes....

I've come to the realisation that this "weight loss" saga is getting expensive! No, not the food, and not the exercise, but the clothes I'm buying!! I've lost 2 dress sizes, so the majority of my wardrobe is too big....and I mean falling off too big!!

I've decided to stick to 2nd hand shops until all the weight has gone, since there is no point spending bucket loads of $$$ on new clothes and then outgrow them in a few months.

Today I had some prime shopping time. A few lovely child free hours with nowhere in particular to go, so I hit the shops. I tried on a few things and ended up with 4 tops, 2 skirts and a pair of shorts. All for the grand total of $60!!

Being smaller certainly broadens the range of clothes I can buy!!! Now maybe m clothes wardrobe will rival my shoe wardrobe - but of course, it means I have more outfits I need to co-ordinate with shoes which means more shoe shopping! Oh bugger - NOT!!!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment